My specialties are naturally curly hair. I can help you decide to wear it straight or curly, and of course show you how to style it either way.Give you a cut to wear it one way or the other, or both ways. The curly hair lead me into the Japanese straightening. I do thermal reconditioning to permanently straighten curly hair.
For all of my haircuts I like to look at the face shape, lifestyle and time available to find the best cut for each client.
Children's hair is an important thing to start taking care of early. Here we beleve this and treat our little customers with care and love.
I love to do colors of any kind, and compliment them to your haircut.Dimensional coloring, or foiling always enhances a nice cut.
We can do it bold or very natural, whatever suits your personality.Coloring adds a whole new look to your cut and your style. I always continue my education on haircutting, straightening and color.
Straighten frizzy, curly or wavy hair while enhancing your hair’s shine, manageability and health. Thermal Reconditioning will improve your hair’s look, texture and suppleness. Restore and revive frizzy curls to straight, lanky locks.
The straight, healthy, beautiful hair you have always wanted can be yours with the Yuko Hair Straightening System. Unlike harsh straightening processes of the past, this process leaves your hair glossy, strong, soft and regenerated. If you have always wanted straight hair in healthy condition, this is for you!
Before the Yuko System, straightened hair meant damaged hair. This unique patented process reconstructs hair at the cellular level and can actually return damaged hair to a shiny, healthy condition. This process has changed the lives of thousands of clients who used to suffer through hours of styling curly, frizzy hair every morning.
The protein-based professional Yuko System uses a specially designed patented heat iron set at over three hundred degrees to seal in moisture once the cystine bond in the hair is cut off, allowing hair to be molded into any shape. Heat consolidates the straightening process, repairing and regenerating hair. The shine and softness are evident. Salon professionals and the customer both love the systems results.
Thermal Reconditioning has been featured on national television shows including Oprah, The Today Show, Regis and Kelly, Maury Povich and Good Morning America.
- What is Thermal Reconditioning?
- Thermal Reconditioning is an innovative new technique from Japan to make frizzy, curly, or wavy hair straight while preserving the hair’s health. Almost always, Thermal Reconditioning will improve the hair’s feel, softness and shine while making it completely manageable!
- How long will a Thermal Reconditioning treatment last?
- What ever is treated will remain straight forever and will not become curly or wavy again. Only new growth will need to be treated, usually about 3 to 9 months after initial treatment.
- What will my hair look like after the treatment?
- Your hair will be straight and will feel incredibly soft and silky with more shine.
- Will I need to blow dry my hair after the treatment?
- Sometimes yes, but you can just tussle the hair to get the moisture out.
- I have color in my hair. Will that matter?
- Tints and semi-permanent hair color that deposit color are not usually a problem at all.
- Can I get Thermal Reconditioning if I have high lights or bleach?
- Highlights and bleached hair can be very tricky to work with. A prior consultation with your stylist is necessary with your stylist to determine if Thermal Reconditioning will be a good choice for your hair.
- Do regrowth treatments cost less?
- Not usually because the same amount of time is involved with the retouch. All of the hair must be ironed out even with the solution on just the roots.